Samsung S9 issue.

Associate
I just received my Samsung S9 and its got an unusual touch issue. It sometimes doesnt register a tapand i need to tap again.

I've run the screen diagnostic and tried to use the feintest touch to see if there are any dead spots but its all good, it doesn't seem like a hardware issue. It just seems to happen during normal use. Could be during anything, reddit app games etc.

Any suggestions before i have it returned. I've reset it and tried with the bare minimum apps with same results.

Soldato
I just received my Samsung S9 and its got an unusual touch issue. It sometimes doesnt register a tapand i need to tap again.

I've run the screen diagnostic and tried to use the feintest touch to see if there are any dead spots but its all good, it doesn't seem like a hardware issue. It just seems to happen during normal use. Could be during anything, reddit app games etc.

Any suggestions before i have it returned. I've reset it and tried with the bare minimum apps with same results.
I'd return it tbh. You've done as much as one can do, and if a factory reset doesn't fix that then there's only one direction forwards.

Associate
OP
yeah, you're right. That's what i am going to do. Got it on a good contract so may just sell any replacement. Not been too impressed with it overall. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom