Pay as you go Android?.

Associate
I am looking for a decent pay as you go mobile. I dont want a contract phone because I dont use phones that much but want a decent android phone. I want a android phone so if I buy something and it says android or IOS needed I want a decent one so I can use the items with it. It will though be my main phone but as said I dont use like other people do constantly to phone or text. I use it if I need to that's it as a phone but other items that need android I would use more.

Thanks.

PS dont like Apple IOS :p

Caporegime
Wait. What?

So you just need it for calls? As you don't use the other features? Or you do, but you don't want classed as other users.

Just buy a phone thats in your budget, and then get a sim card that also suits your needs/budget.

Soldato
The problem is a "good phone" is subjective. What i would consider as a good phone would be a waste of money for someone who claims that they do not use a phone much.

Set yourself a budget for what you'd be happy to spend on a phone and have a look at phones in that price range.

Also it might be worth you looking at how much you're spending with PAYG and what you're getting in return, as you may find that there are sim only contracts out there for a similar price with much more of an allowance.

Back
Top Bottom