£30 Bluetooth Headphones for midi piano playing

Soldato
Bit concerned about the latency delay when connected to my phone or pc while using my midi keyboard.

I am a beginner so I can only play slow right now so this might not be a problem lol

Thanks.

Soldato
OP
Well, I wanted them for listening to music as well on my phone.
I do have wired headphones, Shure SRH440 I just need to buy a longer cable so it's not in the way when I'm playing.

Bluetooth would be great as I can use my midi keyboard with my phone as well if I need to.

Thanks.

Soldato
£30 for Bluetooth headphones is pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel. £30 is not a lot of money for wired headphones. Bluetooth headphones have additional electronics that cost money, meaning the everything must cost less to meet the low price.

All £30 will buy is no name brands on the jungle site. If that's all you can spend, then pick the ones with the best comments; although I am sceptical about many of the glowing reviews, whether they are genuine.

Maybe quality is not overly important as long as they work well enough; I don't know. Maybe a cheap unknown brand pair is worth a punt. If they suck, just return them.

For a known decent pair of Bluetooth headphones, such as AKG Y45BT, they will set you back £80.

Soldato
OP
Thanks.

What I did today is just order an extra long cable for my wired headphones for piano use
and some Bluetooth headphones for my mobile.

If the BT ones are no good I will just return them and get better ones later.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom