New car time MY18 Mustang GT

Soldato
I reckon that ford must be the last mainstream manufacturer to carry on with a large N/A lump rather than something turbocharged. I read the bit about the switch-able exhaust and think its a genius idea, nobody likes waking the neighbours early (much:D).

Associate
gcdzaJ
2hxm7me.jpg

Soldato
OP
Regarding the comments about the headlights/front end I wasn't over keen on the s550 coming from a s197, to me it was a little too soft (more sports car looking) however for me the facelift makes it the little more aggressive.

Soldato
OP
Yep, although not pushed it hard enough/long enough to get a full opinion on it.

Compare to my s197 which is running on tokico shocks/dampeners and roush springs set fairly stiff the s550 drives like very refined car but still makes all the right noises when you put the pedal down. Completely different cars to drive but will make a nice combination.

OcUK Staff
I reckon that ford must be the last mainstream manufacturer to carry on with a large N/A lump rather than something turbocharged. I read the bit about the switch-able exhaust and think its a genius idea, nobody likes waking the neighbours early (much:D).

And a manual, Ford have it nailed at the moment really and these new ones are about as focused drivers car as you can get for around 40k. 450HP NA high revving V8 (7800rpm), manual, RWD, good handling out the box particular with mag ride option and just a really nice place to be with a soundtrack that is hard to beat with the customisation exhaust in the track setting.

You can certainly understand how they sold so many as they are a relative bargain still, particular the outgoing model at around 35k with 0% finance.

Soldato
it's deffo a better car than the last one, especially that colour, it makes all the Hot Hatches look rubbish to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom