US: lucifer

Associate
Great it has been renewed. Rumour is for 10 episodes. Wonder if they will stick with police procedural stuff or mix it up a bit more with more elements from the comics.

Soldato
If it's 10 episodes should be no filler and now it's on Netflix and Fox don't have their hands on it to make it a police procedural we might get more of the supernatural stuff now.

Soldato
Changed again now we'll get S4 in one binge lump sum as is tradition.
That's much better way of doing it imo the whole mid season finale just do my head in.

Also did any one bother with the bonus episodes they did? My Mrs is wanting me to watch them but I'm not fussed for just a filler.

I enjoyed the finale but I'd of been ****** if it wasn't saved as that was left way too open.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Just caught with the 3 season's on prime, will need to renew my Netflix account when season 4 comes round :D

Soldato
I've been on a season 3 binge over the last week or so. Enjoyed most of the episodes.
Watched 24 and 25 last night and thought it was really strange. 24 felt like the season finale, but there are two more to go. 25 was really weird as if 24 didn't happen? No idea what to expect tonight when I watch 26

:edit: ignore me, they are episodes that didn't make the cut aren't they...and simply shown as bonus episodes. Should rename then bonus1 and bonus 2 really rather than 25 and 26.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been on a season 3 binge over the last week or so. Enjoyed most of the episodes.
Watched 24 and 25 last night and thought it was really strange. 24 felt like the season finale, but there are two more to go. 25 was really weird as if 24 didn't happen? No idea what to expect tonight when I watch 26

:edit: ignore me, they are episodes that didn't make the cut aren't they...and simply shown as bonus episodes. Should rename then bonus1 and bonus 2 really rather than 25 and 26.

They were put out for the fans after everyone thought Lucifer was cancelled forever.

Soldato
I've just binged S3 while recovering from flu and just have the two extra episodes left to watch. E23 and E24 were the best episodes of the whole series as far as I'm concerned and that ending was a real doozy. Can't wait for S4 now, no matter how many episodes it is, I absolutely love this show. :)

J.T

J.T

Soldato
This is great news, I just binged all 3 seasons over a week so really looking forward to this coming back.

The two bonus episodes in season 3 would have been ok if they were in the middle of the season, the "Else Worlds" one is quite good.

Soldato
This is great news, I just binged all 3 seasons over a week so really looking forward to this coming back.

The two bonus episodes in season 3 would have been ok if they were in the middle of the season, the "Else Worlds" one is quite good.

Originally they were filmed for filler episodes in s4 like we had in s3 but due to them getting cancelled they released them anyway as they were ready to go.

Now it's on Netflix they should be no filler episodes as the episode count hasn't been stretched to meet America's odd obsession of making all TV shows 20+ episodes.

Back
Top Bottom