The Forest, free VR Update, 22nd May

Soldato
Feels ok to me, but then I favour motion controls in the first person VR genre. So far the latest patch has had nothing but positive response, aside a few issues with the first steps in to multi.

A bit hesitant to go online till I've schooled up. And the hostile reception VR players tend to receive, they even call you names in table top sim online:)

Soldato
Great VR update today, tons of UI and gameplay fixes. Updated for the Index controls, with full finger tracking!

There's probably quite a few that are unaware that The Forest supports VR, it's very good and supports multiplayer with cross compatibility with native flatscreen players.

Soldato
I would not mind checking this out..... is there much there for the lone wolf player or is it really reliant on other players to make it interesting? I did read up on it as soon as the vr patch updated but remember it being janky so never followed it up....

Soldato
Doesn't need co-op but it's great that you can.

Basically building fortress bigmike is a lot easier with a 2nd pair of hands, which you can take literally when it comes to VR and the tree chop.

Back
Top Bottom