*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Hey folks, I’m in the US at the mo and tempted to buy a XboneX, here I can get it new for £360. My main concern is warranty, which as I understand it is limited to the country you buy it in. It’s not the end of the world as I’m in the US pretty much every month but are there any issues with the X which mean it could be a hassle to have to return a few times? (Thinking like the old ring of death!)

Also is it worth it over an original Xbone? I don’t have a 4K tv yet but hopefully getting one in the next month or two. In the mean time will I see a decent increase in detail and loading times? (Mainly play gta and pubg at the mo)

Caporegime
Got myself a one X off the members market. My God it's dense (heavy!) for it's size.

Had hoped to fit the ps4 pro in the bottom as it's loud as hell but it's too damn big.

What games best show the X off best? Played a very brief of destiny 2 last night, and will try forza 7 tonight.

uzR5NTz.jpg

aBLq9eV.jpg

mtRSyCY.jpg

Is that Slim actually pink?! :eek:

Games that show off the X:

Far Cry 5
Forza Horizon 3
AC Origins
Halo 5 is actually very good looking, plays smoothly as well (although not as impressive graphically as the above)

Soldato
Hey folks, I’m in the US at the mo and tempted to buy a XboneX, here I can get it new for £360. My main concern is warranty, which as I understand it is limited to the country you buy it in. It’s not the end of the world as I’m in the US pretty much every month but are there any issues with the X which mean it could be a hassle to have to return a few times? (Thinking like the old ring of death!)

Also is it worth it over an original Xbone? I don’t have a 4K tv yet but hopefully getting one in the next month or two. In the mean time will I see a decent increase in detail and loading times? (Mainly play gta and pubg at the mo)
Im pretty sure you can get it in the UK for a good deal for circa £350 so no I would not buy a US model at that price

My one S isnt pink it's just the lighting :p

Soldato
Nice!

Stupidly I picked this up new for my 360 and never actually played it (still sealed!)

I'll crack it open and finally get round to playing it now :D.

**Edit** 10.75Gb install
Back compatible games only use the disk to verify you own the game, the game is downloaded entirely.

Soldato
Can't believe how many people dislike Gears 4. For me, it was just as good as the original trilogy.

I loved the first back in the day, tried 4 on game pass and it just didn't feel the same, hated the combat and cover system as it felt really clunky and every area seemed quite boring and the general playing environment felt dead.

Back
Top Bottom