Parking at Wembley

Soldato
Park further away and Get the train.

Sounds a good idea to drive but its chaos getting anywhere near there and worse getting home when theres an event on

Also taylor swift Lol!!

Last edited:
Soldato
We always park in the large general car park right by Wembley Stadium. Never had to book, just turn up early enough. Think is was about £25 the last time we went. Just make sure you get back to the car ASAP otherwise you'll be queueing for about an hour on the surrounding roads before you can get properly on your way home. Reading about the empty seats there will be, perhaps the traffic won't be so bad when it's finished.
Most of the businesses offering parking along the roads leading to the stadium look OK, although some appear to pack the cars in so you could be blocked in until others have left.

Edit - looking at the website, the car park I've always used may now not be much a car park. Most of it appears to be under construction, so perhaps no help for you, sorry.

Soldato
depends where you live, and which direction you are traveling from

we came from bloomin' miles away so ended up parking up in one of the huge train car parks and getting the tube straight to Wembley

there's also the park on someones drive thing, think it's about a fiver

Soldato
Red car park is full?? - ive always just gone here, its been a first come first serve basis everytime ive been, wasnt even aware it could be reserved?

Associate
The streets around the outlet mall (eg. Wembley Hill Road) have pay & display which will be cheaper than paying car park prices. If you're patient enough you can drive around those streets and find a spot, go to a pay & display machine to get a ticket.

Man of Honour
I've been to big events there and tried car and train. The roads were gridlocked on the way out so I wouldn't recommend that. Train is the best option but be prepared for a massive queue into the station entrance.

Caporegime
I thought you were in London, why would you not just get the tube?

Last time I booked parking in a nearby school and walked up. I've also used JustPark on someone's driveway in London and that's been fine too.

I parked at that school (one down a dead end?) when we went to an England game, turned out the school forgot and nobody turned up to let open the gates, the locals down the street allowed us to park on their driveway.

Second time I went I just parked at the car park for the stadium.

Associate
I'm not far from Wembley, got a tube station just round the corner.

Think it's 7 or 8 stops too Wembley park, you can park on my drive if you want.

Caporegime
OP
And you'll only charge a tenner? ;)

That's a nice suggestion, if I were doing this, I'd take up this offer.

It is a question of:-

Paying £15.00 and park 10min walk away

Vs

Paying £10 park miles away then spend money getting the tube in and out to the car

I know getting out will be chaos but so is getting on the Tube and the time it takes, it may work out the same both options.

Back
Top Bottom