Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Best thing ever, my key never leaves my pocket. 2 years and it's still in my possession!
Yep. 4 years here without any issues. My wife even leaves her car unlocked on the driveway to make it a little easier for them and it still hasn't been pinched :D

Even if it did get pinched it wouldn't stop me. The convenience way outweighs the worry of it being stolen. That's what I have insurance for.

It's far more likely that someone will pull a gun on me and pinch it when I'm driving it anyway lol. I know more people who have had that happen to them than have had someone steal their car because they had keyless entry/start.

Also, that Mustang looks lovely. Best colour I've seen on one yet.

Soldato
Probably for the best as it saves them waking you up with a sharp object pointing at your face...

Maybe... but then again the average petty car thief probably isn't going to be skimming or intercepting a key fob signal, so will probably break in and point the pointy thing at you demanding the fob anyway...

Soldato
Maybe... but then again the average petty car thief probably isn't going to be skimming or intercepting a key fob signal, so will probably break in and point the pointy thing at you demanding the fob anyway...

The golf in particular is targeted by gangs, I'm afraid. It's one of the top 10 of most stolen cars :( anyway, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Soldato
The golf in particular is targeted by gangs, I'm afraid. It's one of the top 10 of most stolen cars :( anyway, I'm sure you'll be fine.

I know I know... I have actually been a bit edgy since the day I got it :/ (it's not keyless in any case). Thought about a tracker, but that won't prevent it getting nicked, would just lead me to my trashed car. Or a killswitch? I dunno, if someone is determined enough they can steal any car, I'll relax about it soon!

Soldato
His location says Shropshire I’m sure his Golf will be fine. :D If he lived in London, Bradford, Birmingham, Manchester. Liverpool etc then he should worry.

Back
Top Bottom