Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
His location says Shropshire I’m sure his Golf will be fine. :D If he lived in London, Bradford, Birmingham, Manchester. Liverpool etc then he should worry.

A quick Google search:
David Jamieson, the police and crime commissioner for the West Midlands, said the number of car thefts in the West Midlands Police force area had doubled in two years – as thieves exploit the technology to steal vehicles from driveways and car parks.

Soldato
A quick Google search:
David Jamieson, the police and crime commissioner for the West Midlands, said the number of car thefts in the West Midlands Police force area had doubled in two years – as thieves exploit the technology to steal vehicles from driveways and car parks.

Yeah but there's West Midlands and there's West Midlands...

Soldato
Traded in my GTC for something a bit more sensible....

6zxbar.jpg

Soldato
Isn't a GTC a 3 door Astra? You make it sound like you just got rid of an Elise :D

It’s a 3 door Astra J. The new Astra is a lot bigger inside especially the rear. With 3 kids and a dog it all helps... lol

I was surprised how much bigger this is in the rear. It’s meant to have more room than the original insignia. I can sit in the back and have plenty of legroom.

2luxjk5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom