Senns GSP 300, Hyper X cloud 2 or Sony Gold Wireless (2018 model) for PS4

Associate
I'm not sure which headset to go for. I play on PS4 but I also like watching films through headphones. I don't care if they are wireless or wired, and I only have a budget of £80. I've narrowed it down to the headsets I've specified in the title. I do often talk to friends online so I need a headset with a microphone.

NOTE: The Hyper X Cloud 2 had a firmware release which allows the PS4 to support the USB soundcard, so that will need to be taken into consideration.

I can't decide out of the three which will be a good option, so any help will be appreciated

Soldato
I'd go for the HyperX Cloud II, especially if the USB dongle now works with PS4. Easily the best headset available for £60-£70

No point bothering with wireless headset unless you can spend a chunk of money. Even then they are overpriced. Wireless headsets have extra electronics over a standard wired headset, meaning either they cost more to accommodate that, or everything used is that much cheaper. If there are wireless headsets for around £70, you'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Back
Top Bottom