Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
No picture I'm afraid, but I saw a funny sight yesterday. We were overtaken by what looked like a lambo with a bicycle on top. My wife was driving do I didn't see it until it had overtaken us at speed. It was orange - which I think is a lambo type of color.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Are you local Invertigo? Couldn't make it this weekend but I grew up just around the corner from Mitton Hall :)

Was an F40 there last time I went (posted it in here), which ticked off me seeing all my all star cars in the metal. Would have loved to have seen the 918 up close though.

Caporegime
Hasn't had an MOT in 5 years.

We also saw one of those old mercs over the weekend, I think this was more a 60s model though, two door, about four miles long, with the stacked headlights. Absolutely beautiful.

Soldato
Had a couple this weekend. On Saturday, I passed a rather nice silver 458 heading along Henhurst Road near Gravesend. I'd just given him a thumbs up and then noticed he had his phone to his ear. Respect lost - don't believe a car like that doesn't have Bluetooth.

Sunday, I was driving up to Norfolk to visit my parents. Think I was just outside Needham Market when I passed a DMC Delorean. Got home later and triumphantly told my girlfriend what a cool sighting I'd made. She'd been down in Sussex for the day, her response? "Oh, I saw a McLaren P1 today". Always has to go one better :/

Back
Top Bottom