**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
My iPhone6+ is close to 3 years old now and I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a midnight black 128gb.

One question for those on here that have had it a while - is the battery life decent enough? I've heard mixed reviews on it.

It's good but not amazing, I nicely get a day with medium usage. By the following morning it's dropped to about 20%, I quickly charge it in the morning up to approx 85% and repeat. I find it more than acceptable, overall I'm very happy with my Midnight black 128gb.

Soldato
OP
My iPhone6+ is close to 3 years old now and I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a midnight black 128gb.

One question for those on here that have had it a while - is the battery life decent enough? I've heard mixed reviews on it.

It's decent enough for me. Can get 5-6 hours SOT. And a couple of days use if I don't hammer it too hard.

Screenshot_20180619-100226_zps4w7ogfiz.jpg

Soldato
It's decent enough for me. Can get 5-6 hours SOT. And a couple of days use if I don't hammer it too hard.

It's good but not amazing, I nicely get a day with medium usage. By the following morning it's dropped to about 20%, I quickly charge it in the morning up to approx 85% and repeat. I find it more than acceptable, overall I'm very happy with my Midnight black 128gb.

Thanks both, will order one today.

Soldato
I find mine sometimes unlocks with eyes closed and sometimes it does not. I do not consider face unlock to be secure or reliable, it is more of a convenience at the expense of security.

Soldato

I have the midnight black 128gb and have to say I am very impressed with it. The battery life is much better than my old phone (Nexus 4), and it is so much faster than anything I have used in the past. For the price, you can't complain given that the flagship models from Samsung and Apple cost so much more.

I don't use the camera much though so I can't comment on that, but for most tasks it is excellent. I'm going to be using it as my development phone when doing Android programming in the future.

Soldato
It's not supposed to unlock your phone whilst you eyes are closed. Otherwise it could be unlocked by someone whist your asleep for example.
On my OP5 it requires my eyes to be open.
If someone is in your room whilst you are asleep and opening your phone with your face you have more to worry about than a technicality on your phone lol

Soldato
Just got one of these and liking it so far. However, plugged it into my work Mac this morning and it took 5 hours to charge from 38% to 100%. Is this normal for USB/computer charging? Seems a lot slower than my Pixel 2 XL.

I'm aware that charging via the plug is far, far faster but I'd rather keep that at home.

Soldato
Guys, I'm currently in the US and thinking of getting the Oneplus 6 here to replace my Oneplus 3. I wanted to check a few things.

1. The phone is international right? As in does it support all network bands across the world?
2. Will my Oneplus 3 charger support dash charge on the 6? I suspect yes as they seem to come with the same USB-C cable.
3. Does anyone have a referral link?

Soldato
OP
Guys, I'm currently in the US and thinking of getting the Oneplus 6 here to replace my Oneplus 3. I wanted to check a few things.

1. The phone is international right? As in does it support all network bands across the world?
2. Will my Oneplus 3 charger support dash charge on the 6? I suspect yes as they seem to come with the same USB-C cable.
3. Does anyone have a referral link?

1) Pretty sure it is.
2) Not sure but it looks the same.
3) https://www.oneplus.com/uk/invite#EUYO99I3Y25I6XV

Soldato
I've got a skin for the back of my phone. As nice as the phone looks, having a glass back just isn't practical. It's prone to scratches and it's just too slippery.

How do you find the edges of the skin? I tried a dbrand skin on my Nexus 4 years ago and the edges were rough and collected lint, so I took it off.

Back
Top Bottom