UDOO Bolt - NUC sized Ryzen APU system

Associate
I just saw this Kickstarter for UDOO Bolt, I'm impressed, because it's UDOO and they already have some small boards out, it has a good chance of making it through unlike most Kickstarters I've seen, they've already met their goal.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/udoo/udoo-bolt-raising-the-maker-world-to-the-next-leve

I though Ryzen 2400G in a small case like Chopin was really cool, but this is even better, much smaller and you get decent CPU/GPU performance, it uses Ryzen Embedded APUs, 2c/4t with Vega 3 or 4c/8t with Vega 8.

Last edited:
Soldato
I just became of aware of this myself having started dipping my toes into arduino and pi's, this thing seems like a Pi on steroids, could be a game changer if it fullfils the hype no ?

Associate
I backed one of the previous projects, the UDOO X86. Shame on me as I've never really used it. It's a great idea and hopefully they'll have learnt from their previous efforts. I the one I backed was 3 or 4 months late. They did keep us reasonably informed as to the issues but delays like that are frustrating especially when the project had a planned 6 month's gestation period to start with.

Back
Top Bottom