US: The Expanse - ** Please use spoiler tags for reveals with TV show or books**

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Loving this series. Just about to finish season 2 and ready to catch up with the rest of the world.

I didn't get into it when it first came out and wanted to leave it till I could watch the whole first season however managed to forget until season 3 was starting. Annoyed at myself now as I've really loved the progression and the characters, very much my kind of TV :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Whoever wanted to cancel this need firing into the Ring.....at 30,000 kph ;) :D
You want someone to fire something into your ring that fast? :eek::p

I don’t think these execs look at quality of the show, they just look at numbers and make decisions based on that. As sci-fi did not have worldwide rights, it was probably not profitable enough as the show is expensive to make. In the end I am happy it is in Amazons hands, it will hopefully last a lot longer :)

Soldato
As I understand it, the problem was that SyFy negotiated a horrible contract for themselves, so they were basically making no money out of it. So really, the fault lies with whoever wrote up that contract.

Excellent finale. Glad they finished Abaddon's Gate before the end of the series, given their previous habit of finishing seasons mid-book.

Associate
Excellent finale. Glad they finished Abaddon's Gate before the end of the series, given their previous habit of finishing seasons mid-book.

I wonder if it was a bit like J. Michael Straczynski with season 4 of Babylon 5; renewal was unlikely so best to provide some sort of finale. Happily we get to continue on. Good stuff coming!!

Love the back story they're giving Drummer. She's going to be awesome when we get to Babylon's Ashes!

Soldato
I wonder if it was a bit like J. Michael Straczynski with season 4 of Babylon 5; renewal was unlikely so best to provide some sort of finale.

I hope not, because the result in B5 was a much weaker 5th season! Luckily in the Expanse, they still have plenty of book content to chew through.

Happily we get to continue on. Good stuff coming!!

Love the back story they're giving Drummer. She's going to be awesome when we get to Babylon's Ashes!
The last few episodes, I've been like "Come on Drummer, stop trying to get yourself killed, we all know you're in a later book, so cut it out!" Of course, there was always the nagging fear that they might find another character to take Drummer's place in Persepolis Rising. Like how they subsumed the roles of Bull and Michio Pa into Drummer, Ashford, and Naomi.

Soldato
And just because I can't resist.

QftyhCf.jpg
"Thirteen hundred habitable systems on the other side of those rings". I guess the other 1100-1200 or so must be clustered down the bottom, inside the desk where we can't see?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
OK, that last episode was brilliant.

AMOS is badass, more badass and depth of character than any other badass.

Be like AMOS

Back
Top Bottom