Xbox game pass - 8pounds a month~ Questions

Associate
Hi this may have been asked and answered before.

I have an xbox one s that I have 'never' used and was going to sell on the MM here but thought perhaps I would try the game pass out for my child (just turned 4).

I'm looking for:

Educational games and other fun games a child could play - he likes driving games and simple types of games that are not hard (from what I can tell when we played games at an arcade).

Will the game pass be decent for him? and what is the cheapest way to purchase this?

oh and I bought one of those year gold memberships a couple years ago that I never used - should I install this also (is there a benefit)?

thanks

Associate
the game pass is good value i think , should be fine for his age , regarding LIVE not so much for him , i wouldn't let a 4 year go LIVE and the two "free" games a month are usually aimed at teens , much to the dismay of my 10 year old :)

Soldato
I have a spare 1 month Game Pass code for new users (if you've used Game Pass before it won't work). Send me a Trust message and I will send the code over.

Associate
If you stop the auto renew each month for gold and pass it’s sometimes offers them for a £1 each for another months worth. I do it all the time :)

It doesn’t always work but it’s worth a few minutes of your time if you like both services.

Soldato
I picked up a 6 months pass from cdkeys (who I usually never have problems with) and it turns out to be six individual 1 month passes that you cannot stack.

If they are for "new accounts" only, does that mean i'm not likely to be able to use the rest after the first month? Has any one tested that out before?

EDIT: It was CJS Keys, not cdkeys.

Last edited:
Soldato
I picked up a 6 months pass from cdkeys (who I usually never have problems with) and it turns out to be six individual 1 month passes that you cannot stack.

If they are for "new accounts" only, does that mean i'm not likely to be able to use the rest after the first month? Has any one tested that out before?

EDIT: It was CJS Keys, not cdkeys.

Well they're false advertised what they sold to you. What you can do is create a new gamertag each month and add a months pass to it so shares it with your main account.

As for gwg catering to young children. They don't seem to cater to anyone in particular, the games seem pretty random. Plus its not young children who would be buying xbox live so kind of makes sense on the whole to not cater to a very young audience.

Soldato
Well they're false advertised what they sold to you. What you can do is create a new gamertag each month and add a months pass to it so shares it with your main account.

As for gwg catering to young children. They don't seem to cater to anyone in particular, the games seem pretty random. Plus its not young children who would be buying xbox live so kind of makes sense on the whole to not cater to a very young audience.

Well it's been over a month, the Game Pass expired and no surprise that the next code didn't work. Raised a ticket with them. If they don't sort it, I will just do a PayPal claim.

Back
Top Bottom