Some advice on Audio what to do please

Associate
Hi i did post this in the Home Cinema and HiFi but thought id ask here also thought it would get better response

Evening all after some advice on what would be the best way to listen to my Audio on my Dali kubic one. The Kubic One offers a varity of connections 2 optical USB and couple others at the moment im just using optical from Dali to the TV. But was thinking on using the Dali for my music while the TV was off and maybe plugging my ECHO into the Dali and using an skill called my pod that plays from my Cloud drive to the ECHO and then the ECHO plugged in via the 3.5mm wired into the Dali. But would that give me not so good sound i like the idea of the voice to go through my music. Or should i use other method and use the USB from my android box and plug that into the Dali and use a different method but then that would mean having the TV on to play my music any advice would be great thanks

Soldato
As someone posted in your other thread, there's a trade off between quality and convenience.

Convenience would suggest using the 3.5mm from the Echo, but you're not going to get the best quality that way. Digital connection will offer best quality (assuming the DAC in the DALI is superior to that in the Echo) but less convenient.

Don't these Echo devices have digital audio out?

Back
Top Bottom