Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Ah sorry - I didn't know :)
It's OK, it's nothing life threatening, just discomfort, so anything that makes driving easier is a win for her.

On the plus side, it had a DSG rebuild around 25k ago (116k now), so it should be good for a while. Camchain has been done, which is another potential large bill taken care of.

Just needs me to fix the fuel guage (which always reads empty - range on the trip computer works fine), which is going to either be the dial/guage motor, or I'll need to send the dash pod off for repair.

These 3.2 V6's make a great noise, and have a decent amount of grunt which is nice.

Soldato
42225774425_0696af39a1_h.jpg

Soldato
It's OK, it's nothing life threatening, just discomfort, so anything that makes driving easier is a win for her.

On the plus side, it had a DSG rebuild around 25k ago (116k now), so it should be good for a while. Camchain has been done, which is another potential large bill taken care of.

Just needs me to fix the fuel guage (which always reads empty - range on the trip computer works fine), which is going to either be the dial/guage motor, or I'll need to send the dash pod off for repair.

These 3.2 V6's make a great noise, and have a decent amount of grunt which is nice.
That's good to hear :)

It's a lovely car

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Replaced the MX5 with something that the wife will also drive.

tt-1.jpg

tt-2.jpg

tt-3.jpg
Was wondering why I spotted that TT in your sig last night!
Nice colour combo but can't help but feel those split rim BBS look out of place and dated :eek:
Fitment looks weird too, unless the previous owner put spacers on..

Caporegime
Standard fit would you believe, and seem to sell for a small fortune in good condition. These need a refurb, but aren't in bad condition really (mostly laquer peel), I'll keep my eye out for the other stock V6 wheels, but tbh I'm not completely against these BBS wheels.

Man of Honour
Eyedot I didn't see this leavingthe bar on the Mulsanne straight rather....enthusiastically on the Friday at Le Man's did I?
It has two speeds, off and Warp 9, there is no in-between.. That said, I cant say for sure if it was me or not (as I let a few mates have a drive over the trip!)

Back
Top Bottom