What have you done to your car today?

Permabanned
Went sideways down Craners at Donington..

Driver error, as they usually are with these things! ;)

Trying to fix it all just sort of came naturally so I'm glad I didn't have to think about that, been just over a year since I actually did any proper track time. The only thought I remember is "if this digs it, I'm gonna roll" as I saw grass flying over the windscreen

Bit of work to be done before I take it on track again, was playing it very cautiously and didn't bother doing a full lap at max pace, just slowing down for half a lap then getting back on it. Needs an oil cooler and a set of gauges before I can properly trust it.

Donington seemed.. lax.. on their noise limits today, presumably because it were a public day (Japfest), so I took the opportunity to flat foot shift it in every gear which resulted in this..

chrome_2018-06-30_21-24-25.png

In hindsight... Yeah I'd have still done it anyway :D:D

hahaha same place as Me in DC2 but Slower :D

Permabanned
Did indeed, I've seen some scary RWD slides there with less fortunate endings, I'll stick to my more predictable and correctable FWD for track work :p

Poped Track Cherry of this 350Z on Saturday. Considering It was first time I was pushing RWD car taht just had Springs and Shocks replaced with no Wheel tracking done and steering wheel off around 30 degree to left. Had fun besiodes second lap when LSD abs EVC and god knows what kicked in and had no brakes so drove over chicane. But not spun or crashed. Next upgrade is.... Brakes Need lines fluid pads. Last lap and cooldown lap I had NO brakes at all pedal went so soft i had to pump it 4 times to have any stopping power :D

Btw Saturday it was BOILING hot buhahaha

Well never seen power steering fluid actually Boiling :D

@Acme indeed was hoping for 305 310MAX. Got more happy with what I'w got. Dont need more power not like I'm good enough to make use of more anyway.. Would just make me CRASH hahaha. Ofc got optional Pops and Bangs
Thats how it is when flooring it puts more smiles on face :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
That's... not good. Especially if you hit someone on track and they found out your steering wheel was 30 degrees off center.

Unnecessary risk to yourself and other drivers
You know I'm crazy **** I'w drove over 15 miles in rain with no tyre on just Rim cause was middle of freaking forest god knows where so could not call AA. Should have seen state of rim after that :D Got to some Inn and called em from there.
Nont care much about my own health. Should have died in my DC2 anyway.

Was Interesting with trackign on 350Z steering wheel off by 30 still driving straight not pulling braking in straight line. Guys at TDI north sorted taht in 15 minutes heh.

anyhow after Saturdays Test session I got few things on Fix/upgrade list.

Last edited:
Permabanned
:p

Think I saw you at 4PM lining up to go on? Will watch the vid when I get home :)

Was a very hot day indeed, I've no gauges for oil/water yet so was taking it super easy (read: 4000rpm) on the straights letting it all cool back down again, and then hammering it from Redgate to Coppice hill.

No dramas with brakes fortunately though DS2500 didn't inspire confidence so wanting to waste them as quickly as possible and get some Pagid PS29s on there.
Probably wants bleeding too and having higher temperature fluid go in there as I'm not entirely sure what's in it.
Ye went for 4.20 session cause. Less people think was only 8 of us on track. Pink micra on my taill for 2 laps i let him pass he.... Spun 30 seconds later on chicane . Other chap that Spun same place as You with FTO he broke down just on entrance to nottingham :)

Permabanned
Your well.... Experienced.. or ard
More like Crazy and waiting for death. Been to hospital 2 times this year for operations.
2 months ago i had this massive infection 2 weeks of antibiotics and just growing. Normal person would go to hospital Me ?? Whatever drop double antibiotics double pain killers went for rave waited sunday off and checked myself in for operation on Monday. Had worse

Gotta love when security is asking at events if I got any Drugs with me. And im like just those 4 I need to take every 5 hours LOL
infection.jpg

I'm like or Ill do something I die trying. Someone said once there is nothing more dangerous tahn person with nothing to loose.. Pain is my friend every day I wake up and start from painkillers.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
TDI North don’t have a creat reputation when it comes to mapping and/or using other tuners base maps and fobbing it off as their own work.

Back
Top Bottom