What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings, for the 3rd time. :eek: Still enjoying it just as much as when I played it the first time though. This time on Dark Mode though, so had a couple frustrating moments, especially against the Kayran ! :mad: Think I restarted it 30/40 times before it was done ! :eek: Now at act 2 and be farming loads of harpies for coins towards the Dark Mode schematics for the armour.. :cool:

Caporegime
The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings, for the 3rd time. :eek: Still enjoying it just as much as when I played it the first time though. This time on Dark Mode though, so had a couple frustrating moments, especially against the Kayran ! :mad: Think I restarted it 30/40 times before it was done ! :eek: Now at act 2 and be farming loads of harpies for coins towards the Dark Mode schematics for the armour.. :cool:

I've only played that game once and have never heard of the Dark Mode but after looking it up, it sounds quite fascinating.

Soldato
I've only played that game once and have never heard of the Dark Mode but after looking it up, it sounds quite fascinating.
It is, it is also the hardest difficulty. You have Insane but that one they rating it to be between Hard and Dark Mode when it comes to combat and such. With Insane though, if you die, all save files gets corrupted and you have to restart from the beginning. So lot of save scumming and if you doubt you win the fight, reload before dying.

You probably read this when you looked it up but incase you read something else, here is from the Witcher Wiki, also if you scroll down you can see all the resources needed for the best armour in each act as well. Witcher Wiki Dark Mode Witcher 2 Unfortunately, if you wanting the Dark Mode armour, it means loads of farming resources from monsters and selling it off. So any monster contracts you take, not handing them in until you have what you need and ready to move on.

Associate
Got myself into a cycle of having a couple of games of realm royale everyday, its a game that has got huge potential in my eyes, just hope they can fix some of the bugs and work on keeping the fan base they have got

Soldato
In my hiatus from gaming I missed Max Payne 3 so catching up with our favourite noir detective although interesting change of setting.

Soldato
I've done almost a complete 180 on Rise of The Tomb Raider. It is better than the first one.

I don't like a lot of the things it does, and the gameplay is pretty basic, but I am enjoying it.

Soldato
I've done almost a complete 180 on Rise of The Tomb Raider. It is better than the first one.

I don't like a lot of the things it does, and the gameplay is pretty basic, but I am enjoying it.
I'm on my second play through of Rise just now. I'm a bit opposite to your comments though as I enjoyed both games equally, I love everything the game does and I love the gameplay, in particular the climbing which I find so satisfying, especially using the hooks. I can't think of many other modern games that gets 'platforming' right the way Tomb Raider does. I found the climbing/platforming in Assassin's Creed to be quite frustrating for example...

Ree

Ree

Associate
finished far cry 5 it was pretty decent. just started ac origins but am not a happy bunny as it runs like crap, i'll have to tinker with settings.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Gone back to The Division.

The new shields system was a good reason to fire it up to get some cosmetics for Div2. Then found out there is a shield coming in future that needs 3000 commendation score, so burning through those in preparation. There's enough variation with GE's as well keeping it pretty fresh for someone who hasn't played properly for about 1.5-2 years.

Caporegime
Went for it then :)

Cracking game...

Yeah, I couldn't resist in the end, though I was pretty confident that I'd like it. I love some of the surreal ideas in there and the use of colour, too.

The funny thing is after completing episode two I thought I'd carry on to the next, only to realize that they haven't finished that one yet. :D

Back
Top Bottom