Flashgun/LED advice

Soldato
I need a reasonable budget flashgun(or LED array) for my D600 and have a budget upto £100 to £120. Its only for the occasional portrait or group shot - I am a bit out of the loop on this,so would appreciate any suggestions! I have been looking at the Godox and Yongnuo flashguns.

Soldato
Cannot recommend any particular flashguns or LED lights, but there are numerous videos on YouTube covering this.

I personally tend to shoot without flash and just bump the iso, you've stated that it'll be for occasional use so ask yourself is it really necessary or do you want to just acquire new gear? :)

Just noticed it is a FF camera it should have pretty decent Dynamic Range and be able to deal with noise at higher iso levels.

Soldato
OP
Cannot recommend any particular flashguns or LED lights, but there are numerous videos on YouTube covering this.

I personally tend to shoot without flash and just bump the iso, you've stated that it'll be for occasional use so ask yourself is it really necessary or do you want to just acquire new gear? :)

Just noticed it is a FF camera it should have pretty decent Dynamic Range and be able to deal with noise at higher iso levels.

I prefer natural light but some of the portraiture in-doors its useful to have to hand,or in certain backlit scenarios. Since its only on and off usage,I cannot justify an SB700 at £240(plus secondhand I can't say if it has been heavily used).

Soldato
OP
Thanks everyone - decided to get the Godox TT685. Doing some more reading and apparently Neewer rebadges some Godox flashguns - their was a Neewer version of the 860 for under £100 recently(not anymore it seems).

Back
Top Bottom