** COME ON COHAGEN, GIVE THESE PEOPLE AIR - LIAN-LI PC-O11 AIR TO BE EXACT **

OcUK Staff
** COME ON COHAGEN, GIVE THESE PEOPLE AIR - LIAN-LI PC-O11 AIR TO BE EXACT **

FHbctF9.jpg

That's right, we're happy to launch the Lian-Li PC-O11 Air and Air RGB! The PC-O11 Air is aimed at those who loved the excellent amount of features that were available in the PC-O11 Dynamic, but would like serious airflow too. The Air has vented & filtered front/top panels, and can hold up to 12 x 120mm fans, of which 2 x 120mm PWM fans are included. Of course the Air supports up to 4 x 360mm radiators, same as the Dynamic, and retains the majority of the features that the Dynamic sported, including a dual chamber design, 420mm VGA support, USB3.1 Type-C and the customary tempered glass side panel to show off your build!

The PC-O11 Air RGB expands on the Air by adding a trio of PWM RGB fans internally, giving you 5 fans pre-installed off the bat, which is ideal for those people who need RGB in their life!

Stock is expected to land in the first week of August, and much like the PC-O11 Dynamic, it's going to be first come, first served on the limited quantities we will initially receive. If you've been waiting for this case, don't wait too long before you preorder :)

Lian-Li PC-O11 Air Midi Tower - Black Window @ £114.95 inc VAT

Compact dual-chamber Midi-Tower, Optimised for air-cooling by Lian Li & der8auer. Tempered glass side panel, Up to 12x 120 mm fans, 2x 120 mm fans pre-installed, 4x 360 mm radiators possible

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li PC-O11 Air RGB Midi Tower - Black Window @ £132.95 inc VAT

Compact dual-chamber, Optimised for air-cooling by Lian Li & der8auer. Tempered glass side panel, Up to 12x 120mm fans, 2x 120mm PWM & 3x 120mm RGB-LED fans pre-installed, 4x 360 mm radiators support

Only £132.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
Nice case except for the front dust filter! Starting to wonder if I'm ever going to be able to replace my RV02 for air-cooling excellance:/

Associate
Despite the poor stock filter, recon if you stick 12 ML120 Pro fans and a 360 AIO and upgrade the filter the cooling will crush the old king RV02.

Soldato
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £212.43 (includes shipping: £10.50)​

Nice case except for the front dust filter! Starting to wonder if I'm ever going to be able to replace my RV02 for air-cooling excellance:/
Can certainly upgrade that dust filter to something better imo.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £87.81 (includes shipping: £9.90)​

@ChugNorris , think OCUK would sponsor a sheet of filter tor Meg dust panel to compare against the stock ?

Or even roll out OCUK Optimised Version as sure you could make better use of those sheets per meter then a customer for costing

OcUK Staff
OP
Lian-Li have decided to reduce our cost slightly in order for us to meet similar pricepoints to the Dynamic. Should you have preordered already, please get in touch to get your refund.

Back
Top Bottom