Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Delivery Damage

Associate
Hi All,

This is just me sharing my experience of receiving my PC-O11 Dynamic(s), and possibly a request for support from Overclockers / Lian Li.

Firstly, I pre-ordered this case ~10th June (I was aiming for a 'To me, Happy Birthday, From Me' for mid-July).

Thankfully, my new case arrived Monday :D ...
On receipt however, the case had been badly damaged (appears to have been dropped on something) that has punched through the box, and then completely caved in the back of the case... not happy, as doesn't look like it would push out and has crumbled the PCI brackets, mobo shield holder etc.

I immediately submitted an RMA, and having checked stock levels, ordered another new case (only 2 left at that point!).

Today I have taken receipt of the new case... again, more damage.
It appears this time that the box has been dropped on a corner, which has this time broken the rear foot (snapped / crumpled it).

As a worst case i may be able to glue it back together, HOWEVER:

Overclockers ,Lian Li & (forum members opinions):
What are the chances of me receiving just a new foot?

2 of the 2 cases I've now had have been damaged, with no more being in stock in the UK, so i would rather not return again waiting a month for a new which turns up with more damage.

Overclockers specifically: If this is not possible, is there any way that the 'healthy' feet off the case I have just RMA'd back to you today could be sent back to me?

Sorry for the public nature of this - I just wanted to vent, and also let people be aware of the fragility of this case in shipping.

Cheers Guys!
sellw88

Associate
OP
Just as an update, I posted on the forum as suggested and was advised to chase this up with Lian Li.

Looked at their website and the contact information was Taiwan which didn't fill me with hope.

Opted for a phone call to Overclockers and they were helpful and agrees to my suggestion of returning the feet off my original RMA case, and I send back these faulty ones.

Great customer service and happy with the outcome.

I agree though - something dies need to be done about the shipping of these. 2 of 2 cases arrived damaged. While this does look like the couriers fault, I would expect a bit more robust packaging- especially for a case which has 2 glass sides.

Back
Top Bottom