Responsive email template.

Associate
I have been using an email template for a few years now. My knowledge of html is limited. It seems to work fine on mobile phone email clients and if viewed in a web browser. If the screen is narrow the 2 lower pictures and text below them stack. I think in some cases the upper image disappears just leaving the logo at the top.

In outlook the layout appears glitchy with gaps all over the place. It was fine in an older version but in outlook 2016 it looks a mess.

Does anyone have a link to a similar template that will display correctly over multiple browser and email clients?

Email_Outlook_example_edited.jpg

Associate
OP
Well i signed up and had a play around. I have something reasonable but wish the editor was more comprehensive. I can't quite fully replicate my current design.

What's the best way to get the html? I have emailed to myself a couple of times but it seems like the code gets altered slightly by whatever service I send it to.

Associate
OP
Thanks chroniclard. Having played around a bit more and got used to the editor, I now a have a decent template. I managed to find the option to export as html. Unfortunately this produced a fairly unfriendly html document. All I did was open page source in chrome, which organised the html nicely and then copied and saved that. Job done.

Back
Top Bottom