Poll: British Grand Prix 2018, Silverstone - Race 10/21

Rate the 2018 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Driver of the day was Hamilton.

Kimi now has another years contract for following team orders.

Where is the proof that team orders were in place? Source please?

Funny you mention team orders when Toto only said last week in Austria that it was too early to give team orders yet Hamilton cruised past Bottas at the end.

Associate
Lewis Hamilton is the biggest sore loser in the history of F1, I cannot remember the last time he was humble in defeat.

Can't believe this guy is supposed to be an ambassador in F1, he's been in the sport for 12 years.

Lol @ Toto Wolf suggesting Kimi hit Hamilton on purpose.

Plus its 2nd place at the home race, at least save face for the fans making the effort to attend!

Tbh more surprised at toto's reaction

Soldato
Agreed. At least the Ferrari lot got me through the dull moments in the race.

I wonder whether Ferrari will throw it away again like they did last year after this point.

I honestly think the Ferrari is the stronger car now engine wise. You only need to look at the customer teams and see how the respective engines are now placing. I will say though when the conditions are right for the Merc it’s unbeatable. That just seems to be a very small window...

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

This is a third race in a row where the Mercedes play dirty and block Ferrari drivers.
Any more crap like this and you won’t be posting in any f1 thread again. Kimi locked up and hit Hamilton, it’s not a conspiracy.

Permabanned
Ferrari is the better car and has the better engine.

I honestly think the Ferrari is the stronger car now engine wise. You only need to look at the customer teams and see how the respective engines are now placing. I will say though when the conditions are right for the Merc it’s unbeatable. That just seems to be a very small window...

With the update - the modified floor, yes, the Ferrari is stronger now.

Soldato
Any more crap like this and you won’t be posting in any f1 thread again. Kimi locked up and hit Hamilton, it’s not a conspiracy.

In all honesty, you only reply like this to those that don't support Hamilton. Be fair and apply that rule to both sides of the argument. There's been loads of crap posted in here today but you're being very selective who you choose to warn.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

In all honesty, you only reply like this to those that don't support Hamilton. Be fair and apply that rule to both sides of the argument. There's been loads of crap posted in here today but you're being very selective who you choose to warn.
Total balls. I’ve suspended many Hamilton fans for trolling over the years, it’s just the blatant trolling is reaching epic levels.

Soldato
True, but everyone else has to do it. He's just not especially charismatic or endearing (see JB), sure everyone is different, I don't see why anything vaguely negative said about Lewis is frowned upon.

Quite ironic considering theres more than a few stories about Button not being such a nicey nicey guy once the cameras stop rolling.

Lewis Hamilton is the biggest sore loser in the history of F1, I cannot remember the last time he was humble in defeat.

Can't believe this guy is supposed to be an ambassador in F1, he's been in the sport for 12 years.

Lol @ Toto Wolf suggesting Kimi hit Hamilton on purpose.

Did you even listen to the interview? Toto said James Alison suggested foul play ....

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Meh I thought it was a relatively enjoyable race given the number of incidents. Reckon Hamilton will be slapped with a fine for running away from Brundle?

Back
Top Bottom