Poll: British Grand Prix 2018, Silverstone - Race 10/21

Rate the 2018 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Total balls. I’ve suspended many Hamilton fans for trolling over the years, it’s just the blatant trolling is reaching epic levels.

And how is that any different from deuse above saying Kimi will get a new contract for obeying team orders I.e. implying that Kimi and Ferrari deliberately took ham out...no heated response from you in regard to that so I think el_dazza is well within his right to voice his opinion. You may not think your Hamilton bias shows through in moderation but I'd say it does in instances above irrespective of whether you've banned Hamilton fans in the past.

Soldato
Quite ironic considering theres more than a few stories about Button not being such a nicey nicey guy once the cameras stop rolling.

He used to whine his balls off when he was losing.

This is the thing with Hamilton, I want to see him win as he is the English guy. However I will agree he doesn’t always do/say the best things or indeed do himselves any favours. Then again I couldn’t imagine the type of world these guys have grown up in. You are basically centre of the universe and winning is everything and that’s it. So it doesn’t come as a major shock that they are a bit emotionally retarded/a bunch of moaners when things aren’t going their way...

Soldato
And how is that any different from deuse above saying Kimi will get a new contract for obeying team orders I.e. implying that Kimi and Ferrari deliberately took ham out...no heated response from you in regard to that so I think el_dazza is well within his right to voice his opinion. You may not think your Hamilton bias shows through in moderation but I'd say it does in instances above irrespective of whether you've banned Hamilton fans in the past.

I posted a picture of a smiling Hamilton in response to something thestig said last year and he deleted that so I’d say you’ve just missed it. :D:)

Caporegime
Quite ironic considering theres more than a few stories about Button not being such a nicey nicey guy once the cameras stop rolling.

Yep, have always thought this and have never liked JB's personality. The nice nice fun character he plays in interviews always cane across as fake. I have always thought he is a ****.

I like Lewis' honesty. Yeh he is a moody git sometimes but so what. At least he often acts/says how he feels.

Anyway good race. Shame Kimi kamakazied into Lewis at the start but it was a good recovery drive from Lewis to get back to 2nd.

Soldato
We complain when a driver just spouts bland corporate-speak, and we complain when a driver wears his heart on his sleeve and shows emotion and says what they feel.

Hamilton isn't thinking of the incredible recovery drive he made and how he mitigated the points loss. He's thinking how he made a less than perfect start, got punted off and let the team and the British fans down. If Hamilton shrugged his shoulders, certain people would have called him, cold, arrogant, disrespectful of his team and fans. He would have been called worse if he showed upset and shed a few tears of frustration because he felt like he'd let the fans and team down.

Hamilton's a multiple world champion at a time when he's racing against other world champions. But there's still people who want to crap all over him whether he wins or loses.

Soldato
LMAO. If this was the other way around with Bottas taking Vettel out you would be screaming bloody murder. At least be consistent with your trolling :rolleyes:;)

Unfortunate turn of events at the start, would have been great to see an ontrack fight between Hamilton and Vettel. Considering he had to come from plum last it was a great recovery drive to finish 2nd.

Coming from a Merc fan the Ferraris looked superb today

I did complain that max got nothing but kimi did

Soldato
Raikonnen give two superlicense points for hitting Hamilton.

This is an absolute joke.

One week ago you give vettel a 5 second penalty for locking up and colliding with another driver. One week later, you give a 10 second penalty for locking up and colliding with another driver as well as 2 points on superlicense.

Where is the consistency???

Soldato
The license points are immaterial anyway. The system was created so that no driver ever actually has to miss a race because they have too many points.

Soldato
This.

Could you imagine the England Vs Sweden game the other day? England go out through no fault of their own other than a crappy refereeing decision that awarded Sweden a penalty. You play your heart out for the remainder of the game but ultimately loose.

You come off the field to have a microphone shoved in your face being asked "well that didn't go exactly to plan did it?"

I'm glad Hamilton (and Seb et al) are emotional. It's what makes them the best at what they do.

Sure, but racing is what it is, and the off the track side is part and parcel. Being fiery or emotional doesn't automatically make someone look like a ****, it's the way you do it.

Well this I didn't know about so can't comment. My point is that whether Lewis is being true to himself or not, sometimes he doesn't come across well, if he wants universal support then he knows he has to play for it, just like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom