Which 2.5 to 3.5inch mounting kit for my pc case?

Associate
Hi all,

As i can't post competitor links, i won't but which 2.5 to 3.5 mounting kit would you use for this >
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £65.45 (includes shipping: £10.50)

Because i am planning to buy that from ocuk when i get money in my bank hah.

So which 2.5 to 3.5 inch mounting kit would you use for this as it is designed as a tool less pc case.

The reason being is that i will be using a 2.5 inch solid state drive you see.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Associate
OP
PRODUCT INFORMATION:
TALON MIDI-TOWER WINDOWED GAMING CASE - BLACK
Xigmatek’s innovative Talon Series mid-tower chassis is in a league of its own. The styling is reserved yet hints at the aggressive power hidden just below the surface. Deliberate and forward-looking design and functional elements guarantees a long life cycle; and the uniquely styled exterior
guarantees the Talon will be the centerpiece of your PC system for many years to come.

- Stealth series, silent mid-tower chassis supports ATX, micro-ATX, mini-ITX motherboards
- Top white LED backlit Xigmatek “X” Logo (On/Off Switchable)
- Large frontal air intake and top mounted hot air exhaust ports
- Elevated rear gives aggressive 25° front tilt, dramatically improving passive system airflow
from underneath the chassis
- Smoke black transparent top can be removed to install 2 x 140mm or 1 x 240mm radiator
- Top mounted I/O with 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HDA/AC’97 Audio In/Out jacks, Power/Reset
behind hidden access door
- 3 x 5.25” external drive bays
- Innovative 5+3 3.5” tool-free drive bays; 5 x 3.5” bays can be converted for 2.5” HDD use > i wonder what this means, using a 2.5 to 3.5 drive or what?
- 8 x tool-free PCI slots; can accommodate up to 330mm full-length graphics cards
- Supports up to 180mm tall side-blow tower coolers
- Pre-installed silent 1 x 200mm front, 1 x 140mm rear Xigmatek Orange bladed fans with white
LED
- Tool-less chassis side panels and front panel removal and installation
- Smoke black transparent side window
- Bottom mounted PSU

Associate
OP
Either way i will be using this > TRIXES Black Metal 2.5 Inch SSD to 3.5 Inch SSD Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Kit - Bracket for Hard Drive - High Performance Mounting Replacement for Hard Drive

Soldato
I think the top five 3.5" bays can be converted to take 2.5" drives instead using what's in the box.

If not use double sided tape to fasten the SSD to be back of the motherboard tray.

Back
Top Bottom