Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
Just got a Switch so Zelda BOTW (my first Zelda and very much enjoying it) and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle which is surprisingly good!
Next up will be Stardew Valley, I've no idea whether it'll be my kind of thing but it seems to be well recommended and wasn't too expensive so I'll give it a try.

Caporegime
Just completed Horizon: Zero Dawn (Amazing) and am now playing Dark Souls: Remastered (I am new to the series!)

That's enough to keep me busy between working/life/gym etc.

Soldato
Just finished Mad Max - spent far too long on it completing things. Saying that, just seen what is required for the final Gold trophy and I think I'm going to miss out on a Platinum because of that one trophy.
Kicked of Yakuza 0 last Night.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Late to the party but picked up a Wii U with a whole stack of games I've missed over the last few years, so currently playing through:

Mario 3D World
New Super Mario Bros. U
Zelda Windwaker HD
Zelda BotW
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros. Wii U
DKC : Tropical Freeze

Really enjoying it, it's a nice change of pace.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Just got a Switch so Zelda BOTW (my first Zelda and very much enjoying it) and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle which is surprisingly good!
Next up will be Stardew Valley, I've no idea whether it'll be my kind of thing but it seems to be well recommended and wasn't too expensive so I'll give it a try.

Stardew Valley is belting, perfect Sunday game :)

Associate
All on the X1X - currently playing fallout 4 and loving it. Completed Doom recently which was the first game i've actually completed for a while. Started getting into Witcher 3 but stepped away from that for a bit.

Next? Maybe The Division, or back to Witcher 3 although I do have a hankering for some FPS action again.

Caporegime
Currently nothing as my X is in for repair (the console was making some really bad fan noises), I did try and start the Uncharted 4 DLC but didn't get into it.

Soldato
Really enjoying replaying Zelda Wind Waker, the HD remaster is just a beautiful thing.
Jealous. I own that game digitally but got rid of the Wii U years back. Wish the Switch would support letting us use our Wii U digital content :( no doubt they will just rerelease it for switch soon at full price and I'd lap it up like a moron :)
The best Zelda game, imo

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Jealous. I own that game digitally but got rid of the Wii U years back. Wish the Switch would support letting us use our Wii U digital content :( no doubt they will just rerelease it for switch soon at full price and I'd lap it up like a moron :)
The best Zelda game, imo

Agree, WW is my fave by far.

Back
Top Bottom