3rd Monitor Not active 980ti

Associate
Having a problem trying to get 3 monitors to work spec of monitors and graphic cards are
Windows 10 latest nvidia driver clean installation
Asus 980ti strix
middle monitor Asus PB287Q 28" 4K display port
right and left monitors yamakasi catleap q270

The catleap monitors are dvi only so im using one on the single dvi connector and i bought a hdmi to dvi cable the asus monitor is a DP.

The asus and the one that i have the dvi to dvi work fine the hdmi to dvi gets picked up in windows but is telling me its not active.

I have also used a dp to dvi cable and the same results this is what i am getting in the my display options on nvidia options
ASUS PB287Q i can tick and untick
DVI i can tick and untick
DUAL DVI which i think is the third monitor is un ticked and will not let me tick it.

Has anyone got any ideas what i am doing wrong thanks.

Associate
OP
Managed to borrow one of them off a mate and still the same problem.....so my mate has decided to go a different route im sure it will work but would like a second opinion.

If he buys another 2 of these monitors Asus PB287Q 28" 4K display port will they all work on his 3 display ports without and adapters or diffrent cables apart from 3 diplay port cables or would he need to run more than one 980ti middle one is for gaming and the two outer are for just deplaying programs like corsair link....cpu temp and so on so not going to be using the 3 for gaming.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Back
Top Bottom