FIFA World Cup 2018 - Semi-finals [10/11 July] **spoilers**

Permabanned
Wow. Some comments here are amazing.

Like they owned their last game with one goal from umtiti?

But France are practicing anti-football. I know it sounds weird but this is what Eden Hazard said. They parked the bus, had some dangerous counter-attacks and ultimately won with a lucky goal against a very decent and quality Belgium side.

It will be interesting to see who will own the ball more - France or Croatia and who will park the bus this time. I guess the Croatians.

Soldato
Dissapointing result but the fact is our boys did brilliantly to reach the semis and we should all be proud of them for restoring a little pride in our Island.

Soldato
We played well and should be more supportive of the team, were unlucky wit the referee but its a very young team and lots of future
talent there.

Just need some more experience, this team has bright future.

we can be proud of this team.

Caporegime
But France are practicing anti-football. I know it sounds weird but this is what Eden Hazard said. They parked the bus, had some dangerous counter-attacks and ultimately won with a lucky goal against a very decent and quality Belgium side.

It will be interesting to see who will own the ball more - France or Croatia and who will park the bus this time. I guess the Croatians.

This narrative about France is ******* nonsense, they had over double belgiums attempts and had no need to be exposed to their counter.

Belgium equally had 30% of the shots Brazil did, so ultimately Belgium got past a quality Brazil side with a lucky own goal and counter attack.

Both teams in the final are good and have had some luck, both fully deserve to be there and have been better than their opposition.

Soldato
Had you all been practising your best surprised face for tonight's game? I got a few minutes in right before the match and I think I managed to fit in with the optimistic bunch. ;)

#1966NeverForget
#FirstSemiSince90
#BestInTheWorld
#ItsCominHome

Caporegime
Yes, because they killed the life in the game. They completely closed it and ruined it.

So weird they had double Belgium’s attempts, surely Belgium should create more with all that possession, no?

Last 20 minutes were painful time wasting, but let’s not pretend Belgium weren’t utterly awful and France had little to do

Soldato
well it's WC football isn't it, which ref is getting a new villa, and which is getting a new Ferrari. call me a cynic but it's in Russia heh umm how did that ref not see him hand-ball that goal 86? Loadsa Money!

the whole hosting of the WC is all above board for sure.

we still ran out of fitness.

Permabanned
So weird they had double Belgium’s attempts, surely Belgium should create more with all that possession, no?

Last 20 minutes were painful time wasting, but let’s not pretend Belgium weren’t utterly awful and France had little to do

I think it was all about physical strength - the Belgium players were simply not allowed to open their game and their capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom