PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
shroud gets 60 wins last month i get 62 on EU yet im bad.im top ranked player on ocuk.im bad.people who play with me have the most wins for last season.sees a trend. :D

I assume when you parachute in and look up the sun is blocked out by half the server following you as well? You really can't compare your wins with Shroud lol. Also before you say 90% of them let him kill them, that's actually not true, most are trying to get a screenshot of them killing Shroud, so are tryharding to the max.

shroud has apologised for playing with the cheater but the 30 day ban still stands.guess he will be streaming rainbow six.that said will lose him a lot of money so i guess we can take solice in that.

He can just play on his second account like Wadu has been doing since the ban. The bans in Pubg are a bit pointless really.

Soldato
Also before you say 90% of them let him kill them, that's actually not true, most are trying to get a screenshot of them killing Shroud, so are tryharding to the max.
almost guaranteed the first few kills he gets are unarmed characters just running towards him. it really is quite embarrassing to watch. what % those are of his total kills I have no idea but has to be pretty damn high

Soldato
Spell check says it is :p.

You're going for a boob reduction to c minus, minus what?
That’s poor mate. Just poor. Do you need me to spend a bit of ‘quality time’ with you and teach you some decent come backs? I can if you want, I don’t like seeing you embarrass yourself like this. I mean even dg can do better!! :p:p:p:p

Soldato
who cares ? :confused: does he play with randoms ? play withh a decent squad duo every game i could match that maybe beat it.
He mostly solos. Weren't you the one going on about 60 wins in a season? Didn't you say nobody could debunk the king?
Viss does it with over 6.5 kills/game in solos too (over 4 kills/game in squads, his worst percentages). How about you 'king'?

Caporegime
He mostly solos. Weren't you the one going on about 60 wins in a season? Didn't you say nobody could debunk the king?
Viss does it with over 6.5 kills/game in solos too (over 4 kills/game in squads, his worst percentages). How about you 'king'?

what are you on about. you are probably not on discord with us lot who mostly post here. im not trying to beat the worlds best.only compare sometimes with jest. people with no brains them take it too seriously.

viss is a streamer a great player. i mention my 62 wins because some guy just like you was taking what i said seriously.as shroud had 60 wins on NA so i said i had 62 on EU. which is true. i didnt say i was the best in the world.lol.are you one of them guys who points out everything ? like toast can be buttered on both sides ? have a break. join in on the banter on discord you may understand then we having fun with each other.

what i said is true though i was on a 25 percent win rate in solos and duos before i just got bored.you have no idea how hard it is too play like that every game. especially in squads with people who are new or never played before.even your holy jesus viss would struggle with people who never played before.

also play lots of games and see how that percentage drops.look at those players they play serious but only for a few games. i play mainly for fun too many games. so your percentage gets diluted.often just blow myself up if teams dead rather than carry on.

everyone loves to yap on but as i said last season go win 62 wins and do master in singles duos and squads. no one on here will manage it.yet all the silvers just harp on about how shroud could lol.when he only gets 60 wins.if you cant do it yourself.just be quiet until you can. or atleast not harp on about it.

Back
Top Bottom