PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Shroud ?He's a good egg, proved that with helping a lot of fellow gamers and streamers. Also for someone whos pro with a killer twitch aim. He seems pretty humble.

Even though I game very little these days or care much about gaming its nice that these guys like Shroud/Ninja are the faces of gaming and not the think "I'm PRO basement dwellers" Type we all got stereotyped as being in the 1980-2013.

Gaming is now cool :D

Soldato
no one on here will manage it
to be fair there's plenty could, especially playing the circle/blue surfing just that not many enjoy playing that way. i've tried, then after about 10 mins the call of the gunfire gets to me!! or someone else on the team decides to pop at that squad with their supressed kar98 while i'm stood in the open metres away from them :(
not knocking your achievement, 60 wins is impressive but to say no one else could do it is pretty wide of the mark.

Soldato
Lol, i'm aware of that, it just gets thrown around as an insult these days though the same way that SF used to in other threads.

Bronze is the worst by the way.
i think in honesty there's really only 2 folk throwing it round as an insult and, again lets be honest, no one really pays them much attention. they're a bit like that 'special' friend we all had as kids, you know the one that was always bragging and bs'ing while everyone was laughing at them behind their backs :p:eek:

Soldato
i think in honesty there's really only 2 folk throwing it round as an insult and, again lets be honest, no one really pays them much attention. they're a bit like that 'special' friend we all had as kids, you know the one that was always bragging and bs'ing while everyone was laughing at them behind their backs :p:eek:

Ah well, wifey is away for 2 weeks shortly, i'll be on daily to show you all some true silver style play.

Caporegime
no its not. seen whos decent seen who can win regular. there is one or two who could get that many in a month. not even bothered how many games they play. play as many as you want.

i think locky could maybe get near but not many will even get close. grimm is decent for eg and he only managed 29 wins last season.

Soldato

With our coaching and guidance you could be so much more :D

Soldato
no its not. seen whos decent seen who can win regular. there is one or two who could get that many in a month. not even bothered how many games they play. play as many as you want.

i think locky could maybe get near but not many will even get close. grimm is decent for eg and he only managed 29 wins last season.

Law of averages though, more you play, more wins you're going to get. Win percentage is a far more telling statistic.

No one is knocking that you're a good player, it's evident, however you can't go on flat win numbers as evidence of being a better player than anyone else.

If someone wins 10 games and has played 50 games (20% win rate), they're better than someone who has 50 wins but has played 500 games (10% win rate).

This is all ignoring kills and just based on winning.

Soldato
If someone wins 10 games and has only played 50 games, they're better than someone who has 50 wins but has played 500 games.
that's not necessarily a given too though.

This is all ignoring kills and just based on winning.
you can't discount kills though. if that person on 10 wins in 50 games has spent the entire time surfing or hiding to get those wins and the person with 50 wins in 500 has been killing 20 players a game i'd argue the 50/500 player is the better.

there's not really 1 metric you can look at and use that to define who is the better.

i think that is where dg's argument falls down. he's using the 60 wins definitive proof that he trumps everyone else on here when the reality is there are infinitely better players here than him (i've seen your potatoe aim first hand :p) conversley, someone with no wins but a mountain of killls and high k/d isn't instantly a better player - they just havea better aim.

Soldato
@Thekwango That's why I said my calculations were based only on winning and ignoring kills, there are too many variables, I was over simplifying.

I agree with everything you've said in your reply.
yea, it's impossible to definitively say one player is better than an other just using 1 or even 2 variables. that said, i am better than everyone, irrespective of what metrics anyone measures!!

Soldato

No, just no. Thankfully I haven't played with you before nor has Venom, but we could do it, we just choose to sink time into other competitive games rather than pointlessly grinding PUBG 24/7. You also ignored a bunch of other players in this very thread mention about being ranked highly in EU at one point or another (top 500/1000), just to try and validate your point even more.

It's your condescending demeanour that's the most irritating thing. This a friendly non-competitive forum and all you do is blabber about how good you are, how bad everyone else is, how much everyone could learn from you etc. No matter how much you believe otherwise, you're not Ibiza from Liquid.

Last time I'm gonna bite :D

Back
Top Bottom