Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Crikey. And given the NMW applies in NI (obviously), if you had two people working 45 weeks a year for £14k each (that's total of £2,150 take home per month), you could easily afford the mortgage on that on minimum wage.

A circa £1000 mortgage on a combined take home of £2150?no thanks Jeffrey.

Affordability criteria wouldn't allow it either (too many multiples of their salary i think)

House looks nice though!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Mug + infuser + lid set for work <3

20180711_080920.jpg
20180711_080924.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Nice, I was tempted by the teal version last time I was in their store but refrained as I have an Ingenuitea in storage that should get access to again soon. Drinking anything tasty?

It ended up being free as a work colleague gave me a £20 Whittard voucher as thanks for taking some photos on her birthday boat party :D Quality is really high though, I had an ingenuitea before but have taken that home as spare now. Can't beat an all in one infusion-solution!

At work I have several loose leaf teas! Yorkshire Gold for when I'm in a rush and can only spare 3 mins instead of the 8 it takes to prep, dispense and clean the loose leaf hardware :p

I have: Pure Leaf Himalayan Darjeeling, Pure Leaf English Breakfast, T2 Keemun, T2 Sydney Breakfast.

At home though...

rps20180711_220220_375.jpg

Soldato
Don't you find the metal strainer annoying to clean though Bob?

The wet tea leaves stick to it, if you don't mind rinsing them all down the work sink then it's probably OK, but I would not want to clog my home sink with tea leaves! :D

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Easy solution to that is to place the sieve on the opening of the strainer then turn it upside down and let the pressure from the tap water push the leaves into the sieve.

Then dispose of the leaves in the bin as normal. Can then rinse and dry the strainer.

Takes 30 seconds tops :cool:

Soldato
Does it really beat out the Rishi/Bodum though? For the Rishi one I just use water to filter it back through a standard stainless steel strainer and then tap that into the bin and let the rest dry out naturally.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Doesn't beat, but doesn't lose either. Same effect just different size/shape of medium. Much of a muchness for the convenience of having everything in one I suppose.

Associate
It ended up being free as a work colleague gave me a £20 Whittard voucher as thanks for taking some photos on her birthday boat party :D Quality is really high though, I had an ingenuitea before but have taken that home as spare now. Can't beat an all in one infusion-solution!

At work I have several loose leaf teas! Yorkshire Gold for when I'm in a rush and can only spare 3 mins instead of the 8 it takes to prep, dispense and clean the loose leaf hardware :p

I have: Pure Leaf Himalayan Darjeeling, Pure Leaf English Breakfast, T2 Keemun, T2 Sydney Breakfast.

At home though...

Nice, if you have any fruit tea recommendations I'm all ears.

@ubersonic - Yay, for Larry! :D

Back
Top Bottom