** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Man of Honour
The 50mm restriction is if you mount the rad at the rear side like I have done here:

2018-07-10%2010.04.56%20%28Custom%29.jpg

If you used 240mm in top and bottom then you should be able to use a thicker rad but on the front side of the vertical mount - not the rear side. You should have room them.

You 100% cannot use 360mm and anything thicker than a 50mm in the vertical mount - because if using 360mm in top or bottom it would block any 360mm in the front side on the vertical mount.
Ah thanks, I didn't realise the rad could fit in the rear where the PSUs are, thought they only connected at the front side of that part? So as it stands then, I can use a 240mm top, 240mm bottom & 360mm upright but inside the main chassis :)

Thanks again :)

Soldato
Ah thanks, I didn't realise the rad could fit in the rear where the PSUs are, thought they only connected at the front side of that part? So as it stands then, I can use a 240mm top, 240mm bottom & 360mm upright but inside the main chassis :)

Thanks again :)

Did you notice I had to cut part of the case frame at the base in my image to slot the rad in, the XSPC rad frames are very tall, and it WAS not going in without dremelling that bottom section lol.

Soldato
Forgot to ask, do you still think my plan will work if I have an E-ATX board?
I think you really could have issues. Depends on the width of the EATX board as they can vary in size a little.
Any thing more than 3cm and you wouldn't get the rad in the vertical position. See below - this is a standard ATX size. I think your EATX would hit a rad if you used a thick rad - I would be able to fit a EATX currently but cos my rad is rear side and only the fans are motherboard side - and they would sit under the edge of the EATX board.

2018-07-13%2019.11.38%20%28Custom%29.jpg

Man of Honour
I think you really could have issues. Depends on the width of the EATX board as they can vary in size a little.
Any thing more than 3cm and you wouldn't get the rad in the vertical position. See below - this is a standard ATX size. I think your EATX would hit a rad if you used a thick rad - I would be able to fit a EATX currently but cos my rad is rear side and only the fans are motherboard side - and they would sit under the edge of the EATX board.

2018-07-13%2019.11.38%20%28Custom%29.jpg
Great, thanks for the info, I'll have a look at boards and see if I can go ATX?

Are you happy with the case, good quality etc...?

Associate
Thanks for the pics, so in the photos where the empty rad space is on the back panel, you've fitted another 360mm x 60mm rad, making it 3 in total?

Yes had a XE360 60mm there, but would be a pain to get the fittings on as no space up top and even with the ek extensions taken off 90 fittings were touching the lower rad to the point of not woking. You would have to make the fittings face the back to get that to work. Im going to fit a EK SE360 on the side EK XE360 top and EK PE360 bottom.

If he has fitted 3 x 360mm rads, then he needs to get his GPU waterblocked up, cos 360mm x 3 rads just for CPU is massively overkill!

Got a gpu block just waiting on the backplate and pump-res combo and the the cpu is clocked at 4.1gig all cores and will have a monoblock.

Last edited:
Soldato
And my ban has been lifted for RGB everywhere time !!!

0AefIuD.jpg

rKhmuZ6.jpg

Then let's add some more...

hux9Gnw.jpg

Personally, can just about stand Halo Covers for RGB ... But then I hear about next Gen cards and will have to imbrace the RGB everythingness :/

The mighty 1080 11Gbps has been replaced with... GT 710 ... Feel that pending power ...

OcUK Staff
OP
Rejoice, a large order of PC-O11 Dynamic in both colours has arrived, which will finally clear all existing backlogs and leave stock available in both colours for those who haven't ordered yet :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I got my dispatch e-mail at the same time you posted this. Nice one Chug :)

will say, plan slightly a head when putting together . Get the board in! then Case port cables plugged in. any Fans and rads slotted in and cabled up. If your PSU is modular , get the cables in position and then Drives installed and connected. Get cable management sorted then add the PSU.

I pretty much did the opp and was a bit of a pain!

uw6H1C3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom