The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

Don
OP
Its only for ~7000 tickets. Did some tickets go to fans through non ballot? As that is not the 60 odd percent that is supposed to go to fans
Supporters who went to 7 games (all 6 homes + an away) are guaranteed a ticket so I'd assume that's where the other 3,500 odd tickets have gone.

In other new, seeing loads of stories about hotels in Kiev cancelling supporters advanced bookings and asking them to rebook at 10x the price! I understand UEFA want to play the final all across Europe but if a City doesn't have enough hotels to meet the demand then they can **** off.

Caporegime
Did the Hoffenheim game not count? (There were 7 home games right?) Unless it was 7 home + an away?

I'm assuming everyone who went to all home games used the autocup scheme if its still around.

Man of Honour
Supporters who went to 7 games (all 6 homes + an away) are guaranteed a ticket so I'd assume that's where the other 3,500 odd tickets have gone.

In other new, seeing loads of stories about hotels in Kiev cancelling supporters advanced bookings and asking them to rebook at 10x the price! I understand UEFA want to play the final all across Europe but if a City doesn't have enough hotels to meet the demand then they can **** off.

There's plenty of alternatives, this is only €85 a night!

spoiler]

Don
OP
Some people are hiring a private jet at £2k per person and it's working out cheaper than those getting regular flights as they're returning straight after the game so don't need a hotel.
Did the Hoffenheim game not count? (There were 7 home games right?) Unless it was 7 home + an away?

I'm assuming everyone who went to all home games used the autocup scheme if its still around.
Nope, the playoff game didn't count so to get 7 games you'd have needed to go to at least 1 away plus all home games.

Soldato
Another unsuccessful email, 2000 odd waiting list so definitely not heading over.

Had managed to book an Airbnb for £18 a night for 3 nights so that’ll be getting cancelled too! Flights I had booked are refundable so no money lost fortunately!

Don
OP
Another unsuccessful email, 2000 odd waiting list so definitely not heading over.

Had managed to book an Airbnb for £18 a night for 3 nights so that’ll be getting cancelled too! Flights I had booked are refundable so no money lost fortunately!
Maybe offer the airbnb to some other supporters scrambling for rooms. As I mentioned earlier, lots of fans who had booked hotels for sub £50 per night have had their reservations cancelled and being asked to rebook for upwards of £1k.

Don
OP
Man of Honour
Wow...that injury sounds horrendous. Cant help but wonder if he will ever be the same again.

From another article - "every major ligament in his right knee was damaged, including the cruciate, medial and lateral collateral ligament."

Nasty. Just nasty.

Back
Top Bottom