The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

Soldato
Gutted for him really am, I just hope that once he is back he doesn't end up in same situation as Ings in that injury ruin his career with us.

It also highlights us needing fekir imo

Soldato
Wow...that injury sounds horrendous. Cant help but wonder if he will ever be the same again.

From another article - "every major ligament in his right knee was damaged, including the cruciate, medial and lateral collateral ligament."

Nasty. Just nasty.
Having done just my medial ligament playing football, I cannot imagine how painful that must have been

Caporegime
Champions league. Liverpool lit it up including smashing Peps side all over the place.

Who would you nominate instead of Klopp?
I would say when it comes down to resources and level of achievement compared to club status, Dyche achieved more than Klopp last year. Klopp lost his sixth final, only won two out 10 games against the top six, finished with a point less than the previous season and got knocked out of the third and fourth rounds of the domestic cups.

Yes he had some good results against the likes of City, but the award should be based on other things rather than a few good results. Personally, I think they’re all making up the numbers and it’s a straight fight between Pep, Deschamps and Zidane. I think Deschamps will get it.

Last edited:
Don
OP
New contract for Hendo:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/314962-jordan-henderson-new-liverpool-contract

He's quickly becoming one of the most underrated players around. 4-5 years ago I never believed I'd see Henderson playing as a deep lying playmaker in a side that's looking to challenge for titles and champions leagues. He's outstanding attribute has always been his energy and running power and looked like he could only ever be a box to box midfielder but over the past couple of seasons he's really developed into an excellent all round central midfielder.

Back
Top Bottom