*** The Official iOS 12 Thread ***

Soldato
I decided to bite the bullet and install PB3, it’s been a great decision so far.

My X feels that little bit snappier overall and more importantly the battery life seems to have improved greatly.

Will see how it goes over the next couple of days but this is a nice refinement.

Soldato
Is anyone else having issues updating apps?

Some of my apps have been trying to update all day and are stuck, a couple finish eventually but they seemed to go very slowly. I have restarted the phone and trying pausing and restarting the updates. I have 3 apps stuck, greyed out and loading.

I thought it was my internet at first but speedtest reports plenty of speed on wifi and 4g.

Soldato
Is anyone else having issues updating apps?

Some of my apps have been trying to update all day and are stuck, a couple finish eventually but they seemed to go very slowly. I have restarted the phone and trying pausing and restarting the updates. I have 3 apps stuck, greyed out and loading.

I thought it was my internet at first but speedtest reports plenty of speed on wifi and 4g.

No problem updating for me.

Soldato
Just me then.

I read a few fixes online but none of them work for me. I tried signing out of iCloud and back in. I have 6 app updates but I don’t want to start them as they will get stuck too. WhatsApp is still stuck since yesterday.

Later I will try using iTunes to update them.

Soldato
Update, it’s suddenly working again. The 3 stuck apps finished while I was at work today despite the poor signal. Just updated the others now and they updated as fast as usual. Very strange.

Back
Top Bottom