** LANCOOL ONE WHITE - SUGGESTIONS NEEDED **

OcUK Staff
So, Lian-Li have asked me to gain some opinions from our forum base on the possibility of a Lancool One in white. The black version is launching in August, however there is a chance that a white version will be added if enough people like it. Here are some images of the white version: -

TQ2FcKi.jpg

gui3eds.jpg

mAqzVOa.jpg

Please let me know your thoughts and opinions on it and I'll pass it on to Lian-Li in turn :) Personally I think it looks great, but then Lian-Li have really been doing well with their recent case releases anyway!

Soldato
white always goes down a treat. thought two things they need to change... Using white masking on the Window(s) for white versions - as defeats the whole ethos and white brush or unbrushed front panel instead of the silver ...

wonder if anyone would dig a blood red version haha

is it based off the 550W/330W Chassis ? if so, can just release front panel bit for those that fancy a change ??

Ree

Ree

Associate
it does look great, one of the nicer looking cases av seen. the aio would probably go down a treat as well if it was available imo.

Associate
Looks great in white! Agree with previous poster, I wish the window masking was white. That's the only thing I would change. lt's the same as on the white pc-011 dynamic... For some reason the window trim is black and it totally ruins the asthetic. I do like the brushed aluminum panel, would be nice to have other options to swap out different anodized colors... Gold/blue/red/etc...

Back
Top Bottom