Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic - Demciflex Filters installed.. cat then sick on them !

Soldato
OP
i do sir yeah so could go 6/9 silentwings or 6 fans and 360mm cooler

yep, depending on your budget or want for RGB

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £425.43 (includes shipping: £10.50)

or could grab white Dynamic , white spectre fans and White El Captain 360 AIO - though wouldn't be as silent as silent wing version, but lots of choice .

Lian Li Alpha 550 White RGB and El Captain white 360 would be a neat set up​

Soldato
OP
im in limbo now what to do or if i just should add a 360mm to p400s case, am i spnding money on cooling for no reason ?

cooling is one thing, personal tastes is another thing all together - if not we'd all be driving budget cars as it get you from A-To-B in the same manor haha

cases have ability to breathe in new life to a build etc or want you to upgrade the whole thing haha

Soldato
OP
Lightbox for Dynamic - thinking of ordering one mainly for the rear panel to cover the logo plate and vent holes . not sure on the bottom lightbox ... maybe if it allowed for 2/3 bottom fans to be mounted to it with hole cut out for flow then wouldn't be to bad. personally think a black vinyl board needs to be on the unit as LED light source isn't diffused to much

From ColdZero - not everyones tastes I know. Personally would drive me crazy but son and daughter would love it!

lightbox_demo.gif

Associate
Not keen on the lightbox as it is mate, but reckon covered with black vinyl with a decent design cutout (someone puking a rainbow?!) it could very tidy :D

Associate
HAHAHAHA im still waiting for Mayhems to create the first rainbow effect liquid . would expect it to be featured in every build, then shops entire water parts stock to be cleared 2 weeks later to rpelace blocked parts haha
Oh God, don't say that! The RGB PSU's, SSD's, cables etc etc are more than enough thanks... But... Could they not do it using the same kind of flakes the chavs used to spray their Corsa's with back in the day? Could probably only make it work as a 'show' fluid like the Aurora coolant due to damaged pumps and blocked blocks but can't see why it couldn't be done. A few reasons why it shouldn't, but no reason it couldn't... :D

Soldato
OP
Right Pushing ahead with Rear Panel lightbox :)

Seems coldzero have said it can be made, though just wondering about mounting it .
I'm personally okay with using double sided tape, but they are looking into something more professional looking way of mounting .

The Air version does have mounting points for a rear fan so for that version it could bolt the lightbox on .

Back
Top Bottom