Not wearing socks ... is it really fashionable/comfortable?

Soldato
This whole no socks look thing depends on what you are wearing.

Smart shoes with a suit that is curt short to show ankles or something like chino shorts looks better without socks. Chances are these people are wearing invisible socks or trainer socks.

I personally have a lot of hate for short cut suit trousers that sit above the ankle.

I do wear ankle socks for shorts + casual shoes combo or invisible socks when shoes are something like deck shoes or brogues for the no socks look though.

Associate
OP
Just to update this little saga, I had to go back to the estate agents office on Monday to do a follow-up work check. They all had socks on this time!! :p

But equally as amusing, I was working away and suddenly it sounded as if a shoed horse had entered the shop! There was a loud clip-clopping noise and one of these lads had metal shoe studs on the heels and toes of his shoes!!

They do seem to like to attract attention to themselves!

Associate
Depends:

Trainers = ankle or invisible socks
Shoes = normal socks
In either case : Sockless = sweat = athletes foot breeding ground

Sports "sandals", "flip flops" (toe separating torture devices), "sliders????" (these are slippers ffs), then no socks allowed....

Jesus creepers with socks, get back in your allegro/marina pull up the tartan blankie, pour yourself a cuppa from the matching flask and cry for your mummy...fashion criminal lol

This is from the bloke who wears a cookie monster t-shirt to the gym full of spandex/lycra, hardly in a position to mock really tbh...

Back
Top Bottom