Offered a new job that's fell through!!

Soldato
Im buying one outright. I've got a lot of mates in the motor trade so I can dig up work. I used to do it years back before my youngest was born and made a good living off it. My son was born with spinal problems so I sold up. Now the time is right to get back into it. I'm calling my old contacts and it's looking promising.

Good luck and i hope everthing works out. Maybe this is all a blessing in disguise and a push you needed to do something you enjoy more.

Associate
OP
Good luck and i hope everthing works out. Maybe this is all a blessing in disguise and a push you needed to do something you enjoy more.
Cheers. And yea I think you're right. It has gave me that push to do something. I've also had a mate on the phone last night offering me 2 days a week in his work shop repairing plant machinery so this will give me a little bit of steady money until I get everything up and running

Soldato
What's your next steps? Look at registering with local garages, police and breakdown companies so you can pick a bit of work up!

Sounds like it could be a good plan!

Associate
OP
What's your next steps? Look at registering with local garages, police and breakdown companies so you can pick a bit of work up!

Sounds like it could be a good plan!
Yea I've been around the folk I know in the motor trade and a few other recovery boys I know are going to pass work my direction. The company I bought the truck off also say if they get any local work up my area they'll use me. So it's slowly coming together. I've also got a part time job with a plant hire company 2 days a week so at least I know I have a steady income coming in for house hold bills until I get everything off the ground.

Also been working on a website..
http://wehaulit.spruceit.co.uk

Have a look and give me your thoughts

Back
Top Bottom