Fractal Design Define R6

Associate
Has anyone got two fractal r6 hard drive trays they would be willing to part with, not bothered what color they are? I will obviously pay :)

Associate
5QQ7Ea.jpg
tHnaGS.jpg
AoKFCo.jpg
Z2syWP.jpg

finally got my r6 vertical gpu sorted

Last edited:
Associate
I got this case. Best case I ever bought, justifiably so at the price. I came from an Antec Gamer 1200.

I have a 240mm H100x radiator at the front for CPU (intake), a 240mm Kraken G12/X52 radiator at the top for GPU (exhaust), 2 floor intakes, one rear exhaust. Cables all neat (enough for me). Case fans are not really required except for when the GPU backplate starts to heat soak the internals. Plenty of airflow from the rads anyway. Usually 30*C mobo temps rising to 33*C while OC gaming. GPU 45*C (fans at 50%, with fans 100% that falls to 43*C). CPU 78*C running Prime95 blended.

Closing the case up with the filters in place doesn't really effect temps much which is good.

I do agree the best/first mod is swapping the door to the other hinges which is supported and easy.

Associate
Good luck with that... I tried for MONTHS here to buy up to 5 from people and not got a single reply to even TRY to haggle with :(

Still looking for FIVE

Since the German spares site has sold out with no restocking date in sight, and given Fractal's continued baffling unhelpfulness, I think your best hope is to set up a watch on eBay - someone had six white trays for sale a few days ago, and I grabbed five of them within an hour of the listing going live. Soz. :p

I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities as and when more of the overclocking/liquid-cooling crowd buy the R6 and find they have no use for all their trays. Quite frankly I think Fractal deserve to lose the business anyway if and when they condescend to make the trays available themselves.

Associate
Hi guys,
I have some problems with the integrated fan hub.
I have properly connected the sata power cable, the 4pin hub cable is plugged into motherboard cpu header (it's a 4 pin PWM header, mobo asrock z370 taichi), and the Noctua nh-d15 fans cables ( connected to a noctua pwm Y splitter ) are plugged onto the right side of the hub fan on the 1st top 4pin header.
The problem is that under bios I dont see the RPM fan(s).
I know that it should report all fans at same speed but in my case its not reporting any CPU fan speed at all , it says speed N/A.

Should I conntec the cpu fan cable on the 1st header on the right bottom of the HUB ( I'VE read on page 10 or 12 of this thread that only bottom hub header reports the RPM) ,or is it the problem related to the fact that I'am using an additional PWM splitter for connecting both cpu fans ?

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Anyone know when the white variants will be available in the UK? literally been waiting since December ! Every month all the retailers change their dates for another month..

Soldato
^^ incidentally I'm talking about the solid side panel version.. doesn't appear to even be the option of buying the windowed case and fitting it afterwards!

Back
Top Bottom