Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV Series - It's back!!

Soldato
Totally stoked about this. The already released the story line a while back but I was so disappointed that it wasn't made into the actual show. And now it will be! Awesome. Rebels was good in parts but TCW is excellent. Guaranteed bluray purchase for me when you can buy it all as a box set.

Soldato
Dear lord.

I watched every episode of the clone wars, I'm still wondering why I put myself through it. It started great but really started to drag, every time I was about to give up there'd be a great episode!!

Unfortunately there's no way back, I'll be watching:)

Associate
Dear lord.

I watched every episode of the clone wars, I'm still wondering why I put myself through it. It started great but really started to drag, every time I was about to give up there'd be a great episode!!

Unfortunately there's no way back, I'll be watching:)
ha yeah there were some bad ones. I skipped the droid/jar jar/padme ones on my rewatching.

Soldato
Never liked the art style of clone wars or the other early sw cartoon shows, rebels and the one before that were better but still not quite there yet. Dunno why they cant just do live action tv show instead of all these animated ones, like mandalore.

Back
Top Bottom