***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Soldato
Will the current Legionaries be useless at 120 in the new expansion? I assume they will just come in handy throughout the levelling process.

I ask because I missed Legion and half considering getting back into this but came across a few video's of players still kitting out all their alts with the now easily obtainable legionaries even with BFA just around the corner.

Soldato
ive just resubbed with plans to get my 100 mage to 110 ready for the expansion.

I haven't played for about 3 months, its crazy how you just forget where everything is for a day or so then it all just comes back to you.

Could someone tell me how i start the quests to unlock the other artifact weapons?

i did the arcane questline and got that then stopped and played my main. I was wanting to level up as fire spec but don't have the weapon for it!

I am lvl 100 and have literally just got the artifact.

thanks.

Soldato
The quest should be in your Class Hall, along with the quest for the Frost weapon too (the same NPC gives both iirc).
I only have quests to start the new areas on the map. I checked wow head and it states lvl 102 to get the different weapons but someone told me they give you all the weapons since 8.0 launch.

Soldato
That's what I thought.. Weird. Sorted it yet?

yea, i got to lvl 102 and there it was in my class hall. so you do still have to do the quest chain to get them.

The quest was much easier than the first time i unlocked a weapon tho. not just because i had a bit more gear or level, i literally walked through it.

Back
Top Bottom