Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord

Soldato
Soldato
£40 for Early Access? Have to say I'm a bit disappointed. Just checked my emails and I bought the original Mount and Blade on 22.03.2006 for £8 when all it had was one town, training grounds and few groups of bandits running around on otherwise empty map and basically had to start new game every hour or so once all the bandits were gone.

What's worse is EA is only online so most of the games missing for £40

Soldato
screw this game. i am tempted by the early access, however often i find it ends up being a shame as i've played a good chunk of the game, that when it's finally released in full, there's not enough now to bring me back and i end up missing the full complete game because i played the 70% game too early.

As I recall there is no offline story mode for EA atleast for the time being. It's purely PVP online modes so you won't be missing out on much.

Associate
As I recall there is no offline story mode for EA atleast for the time being. It's purely PVP online modes so you won't be missing out on much.

This isn't what it is saying on steam - it will have single player like the first one but some features aren't complete. Where have you heard this??? the campaign is like 90% of the game :)

Soldato
a102ff0c5329a6870786cfb56b1983d2.gif

And yet, even at £40 I'm sure I'll be tempted :D Here's hoping there are ways to get it cheaper (Humble discount, grey market keys, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom