Steam Chat: Update

Associate
Discord is too well driven as a main chat option. That and it has a tonne of mods for larger servers and very little downtime.

It's nice, and a cool update. But won't be ground breaking. They are too late to the party.
Discord has the most annoying bug EVER though, me and my bro cant speak to each other on it, for some reason we cant hear each other although everyone else can hear us, its mega annoying so I for one am very happy about this steam update

Soldato
Discord has the most annoying bug EVER though, me and my bro cant speak to each other on it, for some reason we cant hear each other although everyone else can hear us, its mega annoying so I for one am very happy about this steam update

Eh? Have you got each other muted? lol

The wife and I are often on it on the same servers at the same time and have never had this issue. We do mute each other a lot to stop the confusion.

The bug I hate that's still not been fixed is the audio attenuation, it sometimes keeps lowering stuff and not bringing it back up. And I can't play without it as I can't focus on peoples voices with too much background noise.

Associate
Eh? Have you got each other muted? lol

The wife and I are often on it on the same servers at the same time and have never had this issue. We do mute each other a lot to stop the confusion.

The bug I hate that's still not been fixed is the audio attenuation, it sometimes keeps lowering stuff and not bringing it back up. And I can't play without it as I can't focus on peoples voices with too much background noise.
No lol defo not both muted, we did a google search for hrs trying to figure it out but no fix, apparently its a known bug that has never been addressed, theres loads of people with same bug when you search it, very VERY annoying

Soldato
One thing that does annoy me mind is I normally have the chat client open on the far right of my screens. Now when someone starts a game the icon move up to the top section rather than the user just change colour and it keep catching my eye - annoying!

Caporegime
Must be out of Beta, as Steams just updated with the ******, and wtf have they done to it, everytime you load it up now, the chats on, and you can't go offline, ive had to put myself invisible :(

Associate
spoke too soon lol its just updated, not sure I like it yet but guess its because its all new, when I get used to it my thoughts may change, just need my bro to come online to see what the voice chat is like :)

Associate
Am I now automatically signed into Friends whether I like it or not ? Thats quite annoying, cant find any option to disable , other than remembering to make myself invisible as i'm logging out ... which I wont remember ..

Back
Top Bottom