It's too hot :(

Soldato
Friday is going to be toasty

18673221-1bb7-42ff-bc39-ab3fd46552a5.png.38de97a0db1441ef6d68bab31a0f2f5a.png
33 here friday luckily.

Associate
Not mentioned so far but because of the heat you will need to increase your salt intake a bit; if you have too little salt, you may start feeling a bit sick or worse, so just be a bit careful.

Commissario
After watching the news earlier about how hedgehogs are suffering due to lack of water we've ended up putting the old concrete mixing tray on the garden and filling it up with water for the wildlife that can't reach the bird baths (it's only about an inch deep).

I'm going to look into getting split units fitted in the living room and two of the bedrooms this winter because we're running the lounge portable AC (using the old gas fire vent we'd had boarded up) about 12 hours a day for my dad and it's struggling at times, it's also pulling about 15l of water a day at the moment.

Man of Honour
My 5 minute bus journey from the station to my house isn't air conditioned, and this week has been getting worse. I'm waving the white flag and working from home tomorrow, I can't face public transport when it's mid 30's.

Not chancing a packed London bound train with no aircon like has happened a few times lately!

Associate
Not mentioned so far but because of the heat you will need to increase your salt intake a bit; if you have too little salt, you may start feeling a bit sick or worse, so just be a bit careful.

I was wondering about this. I'm barely eating, drinking enough water to refill the Pacific every day, and peeing like a race horse. Definitely not dehydrated, but sodium could be low?

Back
Top Bottom