Conan Exiles...

Associate
I have stopped playing it as there wasnt enough content to last long.
Considering most played ark and then to Conan Exiles with such less content it didnt last long enough. Probably if they add lots more content they might be able to increase their player base.

Associate
The server fps & AI is the games biggest issue. I enjoy it and would play more if they fixed that side of things.

Problem is tier 3 players have nothing to do in PvP except fight other players I hate it when I'm tier 1 or 2 and get raided / killed when there is zero chance of winning a fight.

Soldato
Surprised there's been no posts in this since full launch, anyone playing?

I picked it up as some friends made it sound good and I must admit to really enjoying it so far. Level 20 with a good little functioning base right now.

Associate
I checked it out and watched a lot of youtube videos but it just doesn't really hit the right spots for me. I am much more supportive of single player games and coop ones. Anyhow if anybody has any new gameplay to post would appreciate if you could post it here :).

Associate
Seems to me this game is only really fun if you work with others and PvP and I'm a solo PvE player :p . I've been watching a few live streams and it seems pretty bland in general but maybe everyone is just focused on base building right now.

Soldato
Seems to me this game is only really fun if you work with others and PvP and I'm a solo PvE player :p . I've been watching a few live streams and it seems pretty bland in general but maybe everyone is just focused on base building right now.

Certainly is a lot of work building up initially. I'm just starting to hit the levels where I can attack some of the tribes so it's opening up but not necessarily sure what "end game" it has when you have built what you want.

Associate
I have been playing for a couple of days now enjoying it so far.
I checked it out and watched a lot of youtube videos but it just doesn't really hit the right spots for me. I am much more supportive of single player games and coop ones. Anyhow if anybody has any new gameplay to post would appreciate if you could post it here :).

You can play the game single player-coop or online

Associate
I own 2 PVP dedicated servers (UK) based more than welcome to join my community (400+ members)

https://discord.gg/KEpETCR

Clan Wars #1 [3x][Fast][Wipe 08/05][Active Admins] 145.239.204.177:27012 - Wipe ~6 weeks
Clan Wars #2 [2x][Slow][Wipe 08/05][Active Admins] 145.239.204.177:27018 - Wipe ~2-3 month

Soldato
I got it from the humble bundle, started playing recently but only single player...its OK so far, doesnt explain quite a lot of things and its trial and error with crafting recipes unless you tab out and google them, but its OK to kill a bit of time :)

Soldato
Also got it part of humble bundle. Really enjoying it so far, but I am a fan of these types of games, so it would really have to suck for me not to like it. :p

Even if its a bit short on content, for £9.46 odd, I'm not too bothered at all :D

Back
Top Bottom