Poll: Hungarian Grand Prix 2018, Budapest - Race 12/21

Rate the 2018 Hungarian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
So again who is good in the we and wbo isn't??
Oh that will be Hamilton is and vettel is not.

Fingers crossed for the wettest race ever

Associate
Seb is very poor in the wet. I thought Germany was maybe a one off but he is even slower than Kimi today.

Soldato
That's the closest Kimi has come to taking a pole in a few years IIRC, but denied by the final run of both Mercs.

Are Force India racing this weekend, after entering administration?

Caporegime
Surely Thestig will just say the whole of quali should be rerun when the track dries out.
Obviously no consistency by FIA.
Australia 2013 quali was delayed til the Sunday morning, very obviously they should have done that today, no consistency:p:p

Soldato
Seb is very poor in the wet. I thought Germany was maybe a one off but he is even slower than Kimi today.

This is what i find strange. Didn't he have that epic wet race in a Toro Rosso years ago that ultimately sealed his promotion to the Red Bull team?? So he shouldn't be terrible. :confused:

Associate
This is what i find strange. Didn't he have that epic wet race in a Toro Rosso years ago that ultimately sealed his promotion to the Red Bull team?? So he shouldn't be terrible. :confused:

Monza 2008. Pole and win. Although his teammate Seb Bourdais was 2nd before he threw it away and stalled on the grid.

Hamilton just needs it to rain at every race and no one will get near him.

Seriously, when was the last time Hamilton was beaten in the wet?

Back
Top Bottom