Prescription swimming goggles

Caporegime
Your memory is as bad as your eyesight it seems. Destination gave the answer.

Try reading what got your knickers all bunched in the first place, and use some modicum of intellect in interpreting it. Sorry if it's too difficult for you.

Reading comprehension not your strong point, huh? Try reading the whole post slowly, or aloud if you're still not getting it.

Caporegime
Try reading what got your knickers all bunched in the first place, and use some modicum of intellect in interpreting it. Sorry if it's too difficult for you.

Reading comprehension not your strong point, huh? Try reading the whole post slowly, or aloud if you're still not getting it.

Prescription swimming goggles
Has anyone purchases full prescription swimming goggles, rather than ones which estimate to nearest dioptre and don't help with astigmatism?

I've had a look online and price seem to range from £80 upwards to £150.
Anyone bought cheaper or has company they would recommend?

Do specsavers do full prescription or just the nearest dioptre stuff, the person in store wasn't entirely clear when i phoned?

Nothing in that OP says why they're required. Hence asking what needed to be seen.

Feel free to point it out.

Soldato
Something like this
ok ... not as expensive as I had thought ..
and if you can try out several frames for fit, first, that should aviud sealing problem (& chlorine red-eye ... too few ozone pools in the uk)
personally like clearish skirts to let light in, & not claustophobic, - so not black seac,
and also, blue lenses, as opposed to brown/yellow that are depressing on overcast days or for inside pool ... people can see your eyes too.

..noticed us site https://www.sporteyes.com/aquaviz-swim-mask.html has more lense options .. (which are the uk site selling .)

Associate
Dunno why all the banter in the thread? I went down a small water slide wearing my glasses and they ended up at the bottom of the pool. I was put off swimming for years until I got
prescription goggles.

Aqua sphere eagle goggles are probably the best. If you scratch a lens then you can simply swap it out for another yourself.

Back
Top Bottom